Tuesday, August 14, 2012

letter # 10 to Leigh Ramsay 14th August



James Ricketson
316 Whale Beach Road
Palm Beach 2108
0400959229

Leigh Ramsay
Citipointe church
322 Wecker Rd
Carindale QLD 4152 14th August 2012

Dear Leigh

It is now more than three weeks since I first wrote to you regarding the formulation of a re-integration program whereby C’s daughters, R and SM, would be returned to the care of their mother. It is a little under three weeks since you and I spoke in Phnom Penh and you went to great pains to assure me that you wished, as much as I did, that R and SM be re-integrated back into their family. This is my 10th letter to you regarding this matter and yet you have not, to date, suggested how this re-integration might best be achieved or provided a time frame within which you believe it can or should be achieved.

I have no idea just who is visiting the blog on which I am posting this letter but to date the 600 ‘hits’ I have received suggests that there are some people in Cambodia and Australia who are taking an interest in my attempt to secure the re-integration of C’s children whilst you seem to have no real interest in re-integration at all above or at lest are making no moves to make it a reality. It would be very easy for you to prove me wrong in this presumption, Leigh, and I sincerely hope that you do. As a mother you must surely appreciate how painful it is for C to have been waiting for 4 years for re-integration and to get nothing but empty promises from Citipointe. Now is the time for action on your part and not for yet more motherhood statements about how desirable re-integration is.

best wishes

James Ricketson


No comments:

Post a Comment